Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Very First Blog: fri.day bliss




Yay! The warmer weather is finally here! I can't think of a better way to celebrate the fab weather than by filling up my overstuffed closet with fresh spring outfits. I love, love, love the new "pardiso" rompers by fri.day. It's a nice alternative to myriad of spring dresses I have. Btw, the romper also comes with a choice of three different cinch belt colors in three different styles. I find this to be an excellent bargain at $180L! Please go easy on my noob attempts at sl photography, since I am just using preset wind/light settings and paint to crop. There is obviously no editing via PS or Gimp.

Hair: Maitrya - Green II
Romper and Belt: fri.day
Skin: Belleza - Alyson (group gift)
Lashes: [glow]
Eyes: Shine Arctic Luster
Necklace and Bracelet: Miel

No comments:

Post a Comment